cast

• Updated: Mon, February 28, 2011

• Reported By: Alex — Savannah Georgia United States of America
Wisteria Goldens
12192 Point Breeze Road Parks, Arkansas United States of America

Wisteria Goldens Wisteria Golden Retrievers, Wisteria English Cream Goldens, Debbie Franklin UNETHICAL BREEDER DOGS HAVE BAD HEALTH CLEARANCES BUT ADVERTISES THEM AS HEALTHY Parks, Arkansas

I was in search of a new Golden Retriever puppy. I THOUGHT that I had found the perfect breeder. They had a Facebook page with tons of fans, a great amount of info on their pages, and then this :

"All of our adult dogs are screened for genetic defects.  We will not breed a dog that is not breed standard and premium quality."

I was so happy to find someone who tested all of their dogs and would not breed a dog without perfect health clearances.

I then searched the OFA database which actually stores these clearances.  Come to find out that the Sire (father) of many of the puppies White Dove's Aspen Winter has actually been tested AND FOUND TO HAVE DEGENERATIVE JOINT DISEASE and eye disease!  Then I started looking at their other dogs.  Some of their clearances are not shown or listed while others are.  Now I wonder HOW MANY of their dogs do actually have GOOD clearances! White Dove's Aspen Winter has a litter RIGHT NOW so he is being bred while they know he has bad clearances.

To me "Premium Quality" is not joint and eye disease and who knows what else!!

Glad I did my research!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2011 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wisteria-Goldens/Parks-Arkansas-72950/Wisteria-Goldens-Wisteria-Golden-Retrievers-Wisteria-English-Cream-Goldens-Debbie-Frankl-700737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wisteria Goldens