Complaint Review: Wix.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 13, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: Orintas Law Firm — Little Rock Arkansas
P. O. Box 40190, San Franscisco, CA , Select State/Province USA

Wix.com Waiting for my premium account refund pursuant to Wix's fourteen (14) day cancellation policy San Franscisco California

On August 26, 2013, I set up a Premium Account with Wix.com, but, had several other similar accounts at that time and decided to cancel my premium account, which was $149.00 yearly, on August 29, 2013 because they said I had fourteen (14) days to do so. On August 30, 2013, I called and the Rep (Kenneth) said I would have a refund in 5-7 business days. When there was no refund to my debit card account by September 10, 2013, I called again to Wix and the Rep (Holly) said the refund would be in 1-2 business days after she did a "special transaction" request? When the refund did not appear on September 12, 2013, I called a third time and the Rep (Phil) said that there was a "malfunction" in the system and my refund was not processed? Huh?  I had enough with this nonsense and went to my Bank for help. I saw the Branch Manager on Friday, September 13, 2013, and she called and another Rep (Russell) said, from the notes, that I would now have a refund in 5-7 business days. I am now going to wait, with the Bank monitoring my account, this 5-7 business days for my refund? if any?

With four Reps here basically saying that a refund would be issued at some distant point and it is actually not given or the rebate has malfunctioned in the system, it appears that there MAY be a consistent and authorized management policy of Wix.com to not honor this fourteen (14) day cancellation policy on premium accounts and only honor it if one is persistent in getting it back like me? I would love to see the company records, if any are kept, on those who were not persistent or just failed to follow up in their accounts? Maybe s Class Action would get this matter resolved? I invite your comments?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wixcom/Select-StateProvince/Wixcom-Waiting-for-my-premium-account-refund-pursuant-to-Wixs-fourteen-14-day-cancell-1084300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wix.com