Complaint Review: Wiyi Tea - Living Lean

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:Canton Pennsylvania
Wiyi Tea - Living Lean
www.selfhelpworks.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Wiyi Tea - Living Lean Wiyi tea is a ripoff, Living lean is worse Las Vegas Nevada

I too was taken in by the WiYi tea which also included a subscription to living lean which I evidently did or did not check a box on the Wiyi tea order form. It was supposed to be a "free" trial. The incident happened on April 26, 2008 On May 9th, 2008 my debit card was charged 19.95 which fell short of the free trial. I called and at that time discovered how it happened...from the order on the tea site. I called both back and cancelled, told them I wanted no more to do with either company. They portray themselves as two separate companies, but they are not. I thought the whole unpleasant and expensive thing was over at that point and thought it was a lesson in dealing with unknown companies. It is now June 24, 2008 and living lean has taken another 19.95 out of my debit card. I called and was told that if I didn't have a cancellation number it was not cancelled. I was not given one in May when I called, I called quite a few times and told them I wanted no more to do with either company and to cancel, they could not at that time find my name in their files. Each time they assured me that when they find the records, it would be cancelled....so I am out another 19.95. Readers beware! This company should be pressed for a cancellation number, and it will remain to be seen if they take out yet another 19.95 in July. They are, if not operating illegally, right on the edge, flim flamming innocent people.

Canton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wiyi-Tea-Living-Lean/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Wiyi-Tea-Living-Lean-Wiyi-tea-is-a-ripoff-Living-lean-is-worse-Las-Vegas-Nevada-343700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wiyi Tea - Living Lean