Complaint Review: Wizard Wands

• Reported By: Jon — Georgia
Wizard Wands
2808 Tracy Lynn Ct., Panama City, FL 32405 Internet USA

Wizard Wands Stole my money!!  Internet

Ordered from Wizard Wood Wands in 2011, the few weeks they said it would take to make the wand passed and two months later I got the email:

“Wizard Wood Wands

Greetings,

I am still running horribly behind. I received an overwhelming number of orders and have been working as fast as I can to complete them all. I will try my best to get your wand crafted this week. You will receive an email from Paypal with your tracking number as soon as the label is printed.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Magix”

I also received the email that reads:

If you have received an email explaining that we have a large order volume and are working as fast as we can, we generally do not send another email until the wand is completed as there is no update to give. If you have not received an answer at all to your emails, then it is possible the email is getting filtered out by the mail system or is not getting received.

After a while, my patience wore thin. But I never suspected for a second that I would NEVER get the wand I ordered. Email after email was ignored. Two years later, I found out that Wizard Wands has done this to so many others.

I resolved to get the word out so no one else gets victimized.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wizard-Wands/internet/Wizard-Wands-Stole-my-moneynbsp-Internet-1051506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wizard Wands