Complaint Review: Wizard Wood Wands

• Updated: Fri, January 06, 2012

• Reported By: Wayne — Ocala Florida United States of America
Wizard Wood Wands
Panama City, Florida United States of America

Wizard Wood Wands Credit Card Fraud, No response to emails, No product delievered Panama City, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: need more information...

Ordered a wand on September 18, 2011.  As of December 5, 2011, I have not received anything.  According to their website, it should take 3 to 4 weeks to get the wand.  I have sent them 4 emails, to which they replied to one.  In that email, I was told the wand would ship out that Monday.  That was over a month ago.  In my last email, I asked them to credit my account back or send me the wand.  That was over a month ago.  As of 12/05/2011, I haven't got the wand, the credit or a response to the email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2011 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wizard-Wood-Wands/Panama-City-Florida-32405/Wizard-Wood-Wands-Credit-Card-Fraud-No-response-to-emails-No-product-delievered-Panama-805666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wizard Wood Wands

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

need more information...

AUTHOR: Magix - (United States of America)

Do you have an order number or name on the account? The complaint does not give any customer information. I should not have any pending orders from this long ago. Please contact me so I can look up your order and set it right. Thank you.

glasses