Complaint Review: Wizard Wood Wands

• Reported By: Hylander — Los Angeles California
Wizard Wood Wands
Wizard Wood Wands PO Box 15044 Panama City, Florida USA

Wizard Wood Wands Never Received Wand Panama City Florida

I ordered a wand 7 weeks ago, the day I ordered the money was taken from my account and switched from "pending" to "approved".

It says to contact them in 6-8 weeks if you never received your wand, since crafting takes from 2-3 weeks. I just figured they had a lot of orders so I waited. I emailed every email address they had, and even sent a reply to them via the confirmation email I recieved when I ordered. No response. The phone number doesn't work.

So I filed a dispute with my bank to get my money back for never receiving my item. Needless to say I have a very disappointed nephew who still checks the post every day (including Sundays) to see if his wand came. I don't want the product anymore as I told him we would go get him a nicer wand.

Updated emails saying there are a lot of orders or where your request is in the queue would be nice to let people know. But when you don't even get a reply to simple email asking a single question- then it's not worth your time to order from these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wizard-Wood-Wands/Panama-City-Florida-32406/Wizard-Wood-Wands-Never-Received-Wand-Panama-City-Florida-1048459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wizard Wood Wands