Complaint Review: Wizard Wood Wands

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: KL — Lorain Ohio
Wizard Wood Wands
PO Box 15463 Panama City, Florida United States of America

Wizard Wood Wands No e-mail replies, no communication, no wand Panama City, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Harry Potter was just a book.

I placed my order (invoice 1039947) with Wizard Wood Wands on January 13, 2013. I ordered one adult magic wand and the order was approved Jan. 16.

The website, www.wizardwands.net, said it can take 3-4 weeks to craft a wand, and to inquire if your wand was not received by 6-8 weeks. I waited and by the end of February I still hadn't got an e-mail saying my wand had been shipped and we hadn't received it.

I sent an e-mail on Feb. 21 inquiring about my order. Being a small business, I gave them a bit, thinking maybe it got overlooked or sent to spam or whatever. On March 1, I sent an e-mail from a different account to see if that one got a reply. No reply. When I called the number listed on my credit card charge I got a message saying the number was invalid.

On March 5, I sent yet another e-mail, this time to two of the e-mail addresses listed in contact info on the website. Again, no reply. On March 12 I sent a fourth e-mail to all four of the e-mail contacts listed on the webpage. I have yet to receive a reply to any of my e-mails.

Since it has been almost three months since I placed my order and I have had virtually no contact with the company I plan on disputing the charge and reporting the company to the BBB. Hopefully anyone who googles Wizard Wood Wands will see all the reports of their scams and take their business elsewhere. I have never in my life come across a (legitimate) company that completely ignores their customers' attempts to contact them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wizard-Wood-Wands/Panama-City-Florida-32406/Wizard-Wood-Wands-No-e-mail-replies-no-communication-no-wand-Panama-City-Florida-1038952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wizard Wood Wands

Harry Potter was just a book.

AUTHOR: The Insensitive Lobster - ()

I think the bigger problem is that you intended on buying a stick of wood you think would have magical powers. Please don't reproduce.