Complaint Review: Wizard Wood Wands

• Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: shane — caldwell Ohio United States of America
Wizard Wood Wands
PO Box 15044 Panama City, Florida United States of America

Wizard Wood Wands Wizard Wood Wands ordered a wand on 7/30/2011 waited the required 3-4 weeks of payment and still did not recieve my wand. Panama City Florida

I ordered a wand back on 7/30/2011 with a account number 890690 and invoice number 935928 and it's now 2-17-2012 it's been almost 7 months. I waited the required 3 to 4 weeks as stated under wizard wood wands FAQ.  I sent a message on 10-17-2010 and got a responce saying that they were running horribly behind and will get my wand  crafted  within the same week and that I would get a email from paypal with my tracking number as soon as the label was printed. I waited another month and still nothing since then I have sent emails to all 4 of wizard wood wands email address even magix personal address wandsmaster@msn.com and I still have not herd anything about my wand. I love the site and how you can get your very own custom wand, all I want to know is that will I ever get see my wand please let me know asap if you read this magix.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wizard-Wood-Wands/Panama-City-Florida-32406/Wizard-Wood-Wands-Wizard-Wood-Wands-ordered-a-wand-on-7302011-waited-the-required-3-4-841222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wizard Wood Wands