Complaint Review: Wizard Wood Wands

• Submitted: Sun, February 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 24, 2012

• Reported By: Karen — Vancouver British Columbia United States of America
Wizard Wood Wands

Wizard Wood Wands I have been waiting for almost 7 months to receive it. Internet

*Author of original report: Wand received

I ordered a wand on July 24 2011 with invoice number 933635 and now it is Feburary 5 and i still don't have it.

I emailed them over 10 times and they only replied twice. Once in October and another in January. In October they said that there were too many orders but my wand would ship within thee week. In January i still didn't have it and they finally replied saying that my order was in the shipped box but there was no tracking information and they would recraft my wand and send it within the week.

I'm tired of waitng and i just want to know if i will receive it at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2012 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wizard-Wood-Wands/internet/Wizard-Wood-Wands-I-have-been-waiting-for-almost-7-months-to-receive-it-Internet-834355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wizard Wood Wands

Wand received

AUTHOR: sweety55 - (United States of America)

I got my wand in the mail today and it is amazing. The wand was definitely worth the wait. I only wish that there was something on the website that would tell me the status of the wand so i would know when it would be done. The only thing that tells me how long it will take is the FAQ and emails to magix.