Complaint Review: Wizard Wood Wands

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Frances — McDonough Georgia United States of America
Wizard Wood Wands
PO Box 15463 Panama City, Florida 32402 Internet United States of America

Wizard Wood Wands Ordered wand on 9/23/12 but still no wand after 2 months! Internet

My son wanted me to order him a wand from this site for Christmas and so I did on 9/23/12 and the company said it would take about 4 to 6 weeks for the wand to be sent to me. They have already taken the money from my account but I have no wand!!! Most places will not take the money from your account until the product is delivered.

I am very upset because I feel that I will not receive this wand and feel that I have been scammed as well as my son who wanted this wand because he is a Harry Potter fan. I just want the wand or my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wizard-Wood-Wands/internet/Wizard-Wood-Wands-Ordered-wand-on-92312-but-still-no-wand-after-2-months-Internet-975280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wizard Wood Wands