Complaint Review: Wizard Wood Wands

• Updated: Sun, August 19, 2012

• Reported By: Shauna Brown — Beachwood United States of America
Wizard Wood Wands

Wizard Wood Wands Still haven't recieved my wizard wood wand Internet

I was very excited to purchase a hand-crafted wand from what looked like a reputable site. I knew that the wand would take awhile and the site said 4-6 weeks. it has been nine months and I have sent six unanswered emails without a wand to show for it. I wish I would have seen the numerous complaints on this website before I wasted my money. I have heard of a few people receiving their wands and I hope to be one of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wizard-Wood-Wands/internet/Wizard-Wood-Wands-Still-havent-recieved-my-wizard-wood-wand-Internet-929604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wizard Wood Wands