Complaint Review: Wizard Wood Wands

• Reported By: miketeachkc — KANSAS CITY Missouri United States of America
Wizard Wood Wands
P.O. Box 15044, Internet United States of America

Wizard Wood Wands non-responsive, took my money, Internet

I ordered a wand from Wizard Wood Wands in late November of 2011.  Payment was charged to my credit card on 9 December, 2011.  On 27 December, I contacted Wizard Wood to find out what the hold up was with my wand. I received an e-mail saying the wand would be mailed in a week.  Now, it is 24 January, 2012, and I have tried to e-mail Wizard Wood Wands several times and I have tried to call them as well.  I have not heard anything from them since 27 December.

I wanted to get the wand to use as a pointer with my Smart Board (I'm a school teacher).  Instead, I am in the process of challenging the charge on my credit card.  I have friends who would also like to get a wand to use with their Smart Boards, but it looks like Wizard Wood Wands will NOT be getting their business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wizard-Wood-Wands/internet/Wizard-Wood-Wands-non-responsive-took-my-money-Internet-828048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wizard Wood Wands