Complaint Review: Wizard wood wands

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: SCR — Victoria Texas
Wizard wood wands

Wizard wood wands Wand paid for but no wand delivered Internet, Internet

Ordered custom wand for my 12 year old daughter on 12/15/2013. My credit card was charged the fee of 59.50 on 12/16/2013. As of this report being written 3/29/2013, we still have not received wand. I have emailed wizard wands three times, but they have not responded. I have also filed an inquirey to dispute charges with my credit card. My daughter, not surprisingly was very let down. It's obvious to me now this has happened to several others. What a fraud.....to take a person's money in less then 24 hours, then not send product or even respond in any way, to those customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wizard-wood-wands/internet/Wizard-wood-wands-Wand-paid-for-but-no-wand-delivered-Internet-Internet-1039194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wizard wood wands