Complaint Review: Wizardwands.net

• Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: Wwjd1388 — Salisbury Maryland United States of America
Wizardwands.net
3514 Eagle Ln Panama City, Maryland United States of America

Wizardwands.net Wizard Wood Wands Never recieved wand I ordered. Panama City, Maryland

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: More information needed

On September 28, 2009, I paid $27 for a customized wand. I paid with Paypal thinking everything was legit. Expecting it to take  the 4-6 weeks as described on the webpage I waited for it. E-mail after email and no response and it is Feb 28th, 2010. This website is a website that needs to be exposed for ripping-off people and getting away with it!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2010 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wizardwandsnet/Panama-City-Maryland-32404/Wizardwandsnet-Wizard-Wood-Wands-Never-recieved-wand-I-ordered-Panama-City-Maryland-575360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wizardwands.net

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

More information needed

AUTHOR: Magix - (USA)

Unfortunately, this website does not give information of who wrote the complaint, so I cannot check my history to find your name and order. All orders are filled as requested. If you have not received your wand, please contact me via the website email and I will see what I can do. Most likely it was lost in the mail, as it tends to happen from time to time. Sometimes emails do not get received, but I always try to answer the ones I do get. Please contact me via all emails provided (CC) and I will be sure your wand is received. You can also find an alternative personal email in the Q&A section on the menu if you do not receive a response.

Thank you.