Complaint Review: Wizardwands.net

• Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: Murphy — Taylor Michigan United States of America
Wizardwands.net

Wizardwands.net Wizardwands.net Stole my money!! Internet

*Author of original report: Wand was received!

*Author of original report: Emails sent

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: More information needed

My 10 year old son ordered a wand last year on Sept 11th - 2009. Waited the 4-6 weeks and never received anything. He was so disappointed, waiting for the mail EVERY SINGLE DAY. We have sent numerous emails and never get any replies.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wizardwandsnet/internet/Wizardwandsnet-Wizardwandsnet-Stole-my-money-Internet-577893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wizardwands.net

Wand was received!

AUTHOR: Murphy - (United States of America)

After a couple emails with the owner, it appears that my order was misplaced and never shipped. My son just received his wand today. All is well, thanks to the owner!!

Emails sent

AUTHOR: Murphy - (United States of America)

Sent my order confirmation to 3 email address - the MSN one, sales, and admin. Please let me know... Thanks.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

More information needed

AUTHOR: Magix - (USA)

Unfortunately, this website does not give information of who wrote the complaint, so I cannot check my history to find your name and order. All orders are filled as requested. If you have not received your wand, please contact me via the website email and I will see what I can do. Most likely it was lost in the mail, as it tends to happen from time to time. Sometimes emails do not get received, but I always try to answer the ones I do get. Please contact me via all emails provided (CC) and I will be sure your wand is received. You can also find an alternative personal email in the Q&A section on the menu if you do not receive a response.