Complaint Review: Wizdog.com - wizdog

• Submitted: Wed, May 25, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 30, 2005

• Reported By:* Alabama
Wizdog.com - wizdog
San Diego, California U.S.A.

Wizdog.com - wizdog ripoff San Diego California

*Author of original report: More dishonesty

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Report

Ordered the Wizdog indoor dog potty months ago. I was sent a piece of lighting grate. Apparantly it was missing a piece. After numerous emails no one ever responded. They only responded after I threatened to complain to the state attorney general.

NOW they say they will issue a refund but I need to ship the single piece back. So they will not send me what I ordered and their only resolution is for me to spend more money and send the one piece back hoping they will be honest this one time and refund the payment?

Watch out for this company, as what legitimate company would not apologize for the mistake and promptly send the missing piece out (seeing their client paid for it)?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2005 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wizdogcom-wizdog/San-Diego-California/Wizdogcom-wizdog-ripoff-San-Diego-California-143958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wizdog.com - wizdog

More dishonesty

AUTHOR: R - (U.S.A.)

I did bid on a wizdog on eBay through their corporate eBay selling account, but I paid by actually ordering from their site directly. So I ordered directly from them and they refused to send what I paid for and then want me to spend more money sending back a half an item to them for a supposed refund? Basically they are selling a large lid to a rubbermaid box with a piece of light grating in the middle. I got a box directly from their corporate distribution center (not someone on eBay like he keeps pretending) with only the light grating. I can post pictures of the box and the label showing it came directly from them. He seems to believe that because I had bid on one on eBay but then ordered directly through their site that gives them a right to defraud me??

If they cannot be trusted to send a missing piece like any honest and reputable company how can I trust that spending more money to return the one piece I got would result in a refund. They have earned my distrust and I will not spend any more money on them only to have them defraud me some more. If parts are low or there is some other problem getting me the missing piece then that is fine, just issue a refund or let me know.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Report

AUTHOR: Darren - (Virgin Islands (U.S.))

I am the CEO of the company. This person purchase a Wizdog from an affiliate reseller on eBay, not from our corporate site. He was not responded to by that person. As soon as he sent an email to OUR corporate email address, we responded immediately trying to understand the situation. He finally told us he bought it from eBay not through our site.

Even though we cannot honor eBay orders since we did not process the order to refund in the first place, we agreed to do so if he simply sent the product to us - as is the process with every refund. He has not so how can we "refund" an order we never had for a product he won't send to us?