Complaint Review: Wli Reservation Rewards

home.reservationrewards.com Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-7327031
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Wli Reservation Rewards Unauthorized charge to my visa for a service I've never heard of, never requested Shelton Connecticut

WLI charged $10 to my Visa without my permission. I've never heard of this company, and definitely did not buy their services--whatever that may be. Where on earth did they get my number? Kind of frightening considering I didn't give it to them.

Jb
Chatham, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2007 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wli-Reservation-Rewards/nationwide/Wli-Reservation-Rewards-Unauthorized-charge-to-my-visa-for-a-service-Ive-never-heard-of-277641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wli Reservation Rewards