Complaint Review: Wli reservation rewards

• Submitted: Sun, December 07, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, December 07, 2003

• Reported By:greenfield Wisconsin
Wli reservation rewards
www.reservationrewards.com , Connecticut U.S.A.

Wli reservation rewards ripoff taking out 700 a month did not have my consent got my info from classmates.com Connecticut

For 3 months now this company has taken 700 a month out of my account. I called my bank on it, they said a credit was being put back in has not happened. I called my bank again they said they were going to investigate thiss. I have not heard from them.

Susan
greenfield, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2003 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wli-reservation-rewards/Connecticut/Wli-reservation-rewards-ripoff-taking-out-700-a-month-did-not-have-my-consent-got-my-info-74367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wli reservation rewards