Complaint Review: WliReservation Rewards

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2008

• Reported By:Berkeley California
WliReservation Rewards
wlireserevation rewards Internet U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards - wliReservation Rewards Billed my credit card $12 for "membership" Internet

Reservation Rewards charged my credit card $12 for "membership" which I never ordered.

I phoned the number given on my bill. I was told I could cancel my membership by pressing 1. I pressed 1 and was asked my credit card number so they could process my request! HA.

So I went on Yahoo and found that there is a listing called Reservation Rewards scam! So here I am on Ripoff Report. Thanks a lot

Nina
Berkeley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WliReservation-Rewards/internet/Reservation-Rewards-wliReservation-Rewards-Billed-my-credit-card-12-for-membership-In-398382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WliReservation Rewards