Complaint Review: Wlireservationrewards.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2004

• Reported By:Bellingham Washington
Wlireservationrewards.com
6 Corporate Drive, Suite 450 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservationrewards.com Fraudulent Billing Ripoff Thief is stealing my money $9.00 a month Shelton Connecticut

WLI RESERVATIONREWARDS or reservationrewards.com stole my card information. I have lost all trust in the online companies I have purchased from, and will never shop on those sites again. reservationrewards.com is a deceptive evil company that I did not sign up for.

I never heard of them until I looked on my bank statement, and they need to be stoped. Stealing peoples money is wrong period. This company is making it harder for me to get through college. I tried to unregister my name from their member list however I keep getting errors that prevent me from doing so. This need to be stoped, and I am with anyone who files a lawsuit.

Daniel
Bellingham, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2004 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wlireservationrewardscom/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/Reservationrewardscom-Fraudulent-Billing-Ripoff-Thief-is-stealing-my-money-900-a-month-77891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wlireservationrewards.com