Complaint Review: Wolf and Fox PC

• Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014

• Reported By: skot — Albuquerque New Mexico
Wolf and Fox PC
200 Pennsylvania St NE, Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Wolf and Fox PC Wolf and Fox is terrible at what they do! They charged me $8500 for nothing. They brought nothing to the settlement facilitation nor to the pretrial. They gave me terrible advice which cost a few thousand more. They never offered a counter offer at settlement facilitation to keep us out of court trial. They simply walked away from mediation completely empty of documentation. Their reputation is to take you to mediation and then to court. I advise you to absolutely seek any other representation. Albuquerque New Mexico

Wolf and Fox is overpriced and did nothing for me except cost $8500 sending letters back n forth to opposing party.  Then I worked out a payment plan when they wanted more, then they cancelled my account and put on hold until I came up with $9500 more.  They refused to offer a counter in mediation.  I ended up getting basicially fired by them and had to write my own divorce decree and going in as a self litigant or pro se.  I had to settle with other attorney and received the worst visitation rights to my child and had to give up all my retirement. Please do not use them!

Skot

Albuquerque

New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wolf-and-Fox-PC/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87109/Wolf-and-Fox-PC-Wolf-and-Fox-is-terrible-at-what-they-do-They-charged-me-8500-for-nothi-1131387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wolf and Fox PC