Complaint Review: WolfHUskyPups.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 04, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, October 16, 2011

• Reported By: Ashley — west monroe Louisiana United States of America
WolfHUskyPups.com

WolfHUskyPups.com Wolf puppies , wolf malamute , husky , wolf hybrid, wolf dog Wolfhuskypups.com IS NOT A WOLF DOG BREEDER, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Bad business bad language

*UPDATE Employee: Recent Breeder

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The REAL Wolf Husky Pups!!!!!!!!!

*Author of original report: animals should never be used to "make a living"

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: I am one of these breeders.

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Your all right! However.....

*General Comment: And So?

*Author of original report: Are you supporting my claim? I dont quite understand ...

*General Comment: WolfHuskyPups sells HUSKIES only, NO WOLF CONTENT. Also: LA is ILLEGAL for wolfdogs!

I have been trying to find a wolf dog puppy for a while now... I keep running into wolfhuskypups.com, they come up in every one of my searches! I finally contacted them. The person I was emailing with seemed very unknowledgable about the pups advertised. When I asked what % the wolf dog was, she said "They are high content, the Grandmother of the pups is a Pure". What does that tell me, what about the mother, father, and grandfather? I asked this, and she sent me theNAMES of the mother, father, and grandfather, NOT THE BREED! I still have no idea what they were mixed with, I stopped emailing with the site owner.

I did a little research and found out wolfhuskypups.com does not breed or own any of the dogs/pups they are selling! They pressure you into putting a deposit down, once you do, they send you the contact info. of the actual breeder! If you are unhappy with what you learn from the breeder, TOO BAD! They already have your nonrefundable deposit. If you can find the actual breeder you will get the puppy for much cheaper. Wolfhuskypups.com charges a fee to find homes for the pups, thats it! Once they have your money, you learn the truth about what you are buying...Happy with what you learn or not, you must buy the puppy or lose the $300-500 deposit that goes straight to the website owner, not the breeder!

Don't be fooled by "only one hybrid left", they have breeders in several states paying them to find homes for their pups!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2011 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WolfHUskyPupscom/internet/WolfHUskyPupscom-Wolf-puppies-wolf-malamute-husky-wolf-hybrid-wolf-dog-Wolfhuskypu-690875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WolfHUskyPups.com

Bad business bad language

AUTHOR: Ruedab0y - (USA)

This lady has bad attitude and bad language!  She wants to tell you how much to give her with your own litter.  We agreed on $300 and then when the guy pays for breeding rights which cost extra, she wants $450.  Just for giving you a lead then you have to go to Walmart and send her the money because she doesn't have a pay pal account anymore.  If you loose your pay pal your probably doing something shady.  Do not deal with this website for any of your pups.  Find the breeder and save $$$$$$$$$$ hundreds.

Recent Breeder

AUTHOR: HansensWolfpack - (USA)

I was one of the many customers to this website and have recently become one of the Breeders. From the beginning, the owner of this website has been very slow at replying to our emails and posting the pictures of our puppies. Then we continuously noticed 'Kim' not posting all of our puppies. We received several emails stating that she can't believe that our puppies haven't been sold yet (six weeks old, mind you) and that we should give her more pictures. We did so but they were not  posted for several days. We were down to three puppies and 'Kim' said that she would take us off her website after they are 8 weeks old. I asked her what her concerns were and why she hasn't answered any of my wifes emails and I got an emails stating that i was extremely rude and she kicked us off her website. I was about to send her an email but decided to post it here instead.

First off, this website does not deal with setting up the flights or does the paperwork. This site only posts the puppies and charges the breeders $300 per puppy no matter what the price is on the site. All of the contact information on the website is false, except the huskywolfpups gmail one. No number works. Everything is done by the breeders. IF it were possible I would buy the website from her and ban her from ever owning a site or business like this ever again. If I were paid $300 per puppy and the only job I had to do was answer emails and post the most up to date pictures and information about these puppies, I would give 24/7 support. I have decided that my wife and I do not ever want anyone to be falling for this scam of a website/service and we are opening up our own website that is free to link to our own puppies.

If you are a future wolf dog buyer..do not go to this site...look around. This website may be third on the list on google but they don't do it right. You will find our website and I advise not to buy from anyone until you have read their reviews and the customers. No one should make a business just advertising puppies. That shows lack of caring for the puppies. The most information you get is from the breeders directly. They take care of the puppies and are most likely dog lovers in general and only care to find good homes for the ones they cant keep.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The REAL Wolf Husky Pups!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: THE REAL WOLFHUSKYPUPS - ()

For a long time We have ignored these reports, because people who visit Our sites can easily learn the truth about our services. We didn't feel the need to respond because We felt that our real buyers, and our real breeders all know the truth and that was all that mattered. But today is a new day in a new year, so We decided that We would like to go on record with a response.

First and foremost, We have been in business for many, many years. In these years we have made HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of families happy. They have received beautiful, healthy puppies from one of our great breeders. We have many buyers who have come back to us for a second and even a third family member. We even have one family living on a ranch that has purchased 5 puppies from Us over the last 8 years. They have worked with 3 of my breeders and love them all. We have sold puppies to movie stars, doctors, lawyers and so many police officers. We have sold puppies into service and they have turned out to be wonderful. We get updates and happy letters from previous buyers on a daily basis.

No service is perfect. We don't claim to be perfect. Especially when dealing with live animals there can be issues. But We do our best to work with the buyer to make things right if any issues occur. We do have a health guarantee in place for any puppy sold on any of our websites. We need it to be known that of all the hundreds of puppies we have sold, we have only had issues with a handful of people. And most of those we were able to make happy in the end. Those who we haven't been able to make happy, have done their best to try and ruin our good name, instead of just working with us to find a solution. We are always available and we are always wanting to be fair to anyone who purchases from our websites. We care, it shows in everything we do. No other advertising site has rules for the breeders to list on. All you would need is money to advertise on most all of the pet websites out there. But to list on our sites, we have a application process. We have rules. We have guarantees. We care about the animals, the buyers and the breeders.

As far as our breeders, we have banned any that have had issues like coccidia. We have banned any that we cannot trust to deal with the customer directly. We have banned any whos animals didnt match the content, mix described. All of our current breeders are trusted, they all have less than 6 breed-able animals which insures that the puppy gets the care and attention they deserve. All of the current breeders have direct contact with their customers. All of the puppies come with the health guarantee, first shots, puppy pack and more. Thank you for reading this. We appreciate it.

animals should never be used to "make a living"

AUTHOR: Ashley - ()

All RESPONSIBLE breeders know exactly where their babies are going before they accept money!! Breeding is never how a good breeder makes their living! That's always a red flag!!! ( "should I take my sick babies to the vet or pay the house note? ", should never be a question) Every single baby that leaves should be neutered before they leave their original family! Yes it adds expense and SOME vets don't want to do early spay/neuter, but it's worth it knowing the baby you sell will never contribute to over breeding and it also let's you know about the buyers intentions with the baby that the breeder is responsible for bringing into the world !

When will people realize capitalizing off of animals is wrong??? GOOD BREEDERS hardly ever see any monetary profit from their babies! It always ends up going to food ,vet bills , toys , and in some cases advertisement . ( if your paying $500 per pup they sell, you could spend that money on advertising yourself and stay away from this person)

There's only one respectable way to breed....Having 1,2, maybe 3 females who only have one litter each year, at most! If each female has a litter , all together 3 a year, that's is plenty if you're actually spending time, loving, and socializing the babies and still doing the same for the "breeding stock". If people could only see that truly loving an animal means neutering to help stop the cycle, rather than breeding and adding to the problem. Almost 3 million healthy pets are euthanized yearly because of overpopulation! If these are not the best pets for unfamiliar people, why breed them? Especially if you don't ALWAYS know exactly who they are going to!?!

#5 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

I am one of these breeders.

AUTHOR: actualbreeder - ()

I am an actual breeder that works only with this website (wolfhuskypup.com) which is run by a woman named Kim. I am one of many of the wolf-hybrid breeder that are her clients. Most of the complaints that you all are making a true or understandable; I am just as dissatisfied with the way she has conducted business with me. However, she has done a remarkable job at cornering the market for the advertisement and marketing of the puppies that we breeders are trying to sell to good homes. She pays top dollar for the top slots in google and other search engines. She books the flights and tell the breeder which dog to put on which plain.

She is the only one who has communication with the other breeders and most of the buyers. She does not let them really even talk to each other or have any contact info. This is why most the time when a buyer gets their puppy, they know little to nothing about what kind of people raised and loved it until then. This bothers me in the fact that I wish I could have more contact with the other breeders and clients to get to know what kind of home I’m sending my babies to. We breeders really can't even be sure that she is not jacking up the price to the buyers and pocketing more than she is letting on. She literally gets pictures, names and descriptions of these puppies and tell us what she sold it for and sends us money via PayPal.

We occasionally get to meet the people we are sending are puppies to if they need to pick it up or have us meet them to deliver it, but that is very rarely. She also asks for about a $500-$600 profit per puppy that she markets, lists on the site and sells. She is even smart with the way she has redirected and explained any questions from breeders on why the money for the puppies is late or just plan missing. She has had several problems with owing breeders money because of poor business conduct and decisions. I will say at least by what she has told me, that this is due to other breeders not coming thru with puppies or screwing her. She has tried to make this up by moving money here & there and saying "ill owe you one" or "I’ll give you a puppy for your breeding stock to make up for it."

However, I will not say that selling the puppies for the current listing prices is wrong. Besides the fact that the breeder do this for a living, I can say for sure that the money I (and some other breeders in know personally) earn gets put back into taking care of the dogs welfare and happiness. Also, it is often better for the puppies’ futures to sell to puppies for a stepper price than wolf hybrids you find breeding in their back yards without really knowing what they’re doing or taking proper care of the animal’s livelihood.

Not to mention the amount of complaints of people getting ripped off and receiving an unhealthy and unhappy animal. This necessary price often insures that the decision to own a wolf hybrid is not a quick and ephemeral one. We want the future owners to be serious and capable of providing anything the puppy may need and not just decide they are too hard to handle and throw then in a pound like so many other poor wolf hybrids today. We find people are making a serious life time commitment when they spend that much. Like an engagement ring, you better be serious & sure before that put the money down for it.

And many times people who are looking for a wolf hybrid are wanting one for all the wrong reasons. It is NOT a regular dog and requires more attentions, love, food and care then a regular domesticated dog. The price and screening process tends to weed out more of these kinds of people looking for a cool new puppy to brag about. So I can confidently say I truly want what is  best for my animals and puppies; and sadly that the poor business attitude of wolfhuskypups.com is necessary and tolerated by a lot of wonderful breeders in order to place these beautiful puppies in a happy and health forever home.

#6 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Your all right! However.....

AUTHOR: actualbreeder - ()

She books the flights and tell the breeder which dog to put on which plain. She is the only one who has communication with the other breeders and most of the buyers. She does not let them really even talk to each other or have any contact info. This is why most the time when a buyer gets their puppy, they know little to nothing about what kind of people raised and loved it until then. This bothers me in the fact that I wish I could have more contact with the other breeders and clients to get to know what kind of home I’m sending my babies to. We breeders really can't even be sure that she is not jacking up the price to the buyers and pocketing more than she is letting on.

She literally gets pictures, names and descriptions of these puppies and tell us what she sold it for and sends us money via PayPal. We occasionally get to meet the people we are sending are puppies to if they need to pick it up or have us meet them to deliver it, but that is very rarely. She also asks for about a $500-$600 profit per puppy that she markets, lists on the site and sells. She is even smart with the way she has redirected and explained any questions from breeders on why the money for the puppies is late or just plan missing. She has had several problems with owing breeders money because of poor business conduct and decisions. I will say at least by what she has told me, that this is due to other breeders not coming thru with puppies or screwing her.

She has tried to make this up by moving money here & there and saying "ill owe you one" or "I’ll give you a puppy for your breeding stock to make up for it." I really just wish there was another person out there who I could move the business of marketing my puppies to and that could compete with her. Just a smarter business partner that would make wiser decisions and whose actions were not so shady. So for future buyers out there, if you really want to be in contact to where your puppy is coming from, pressure her back to give you and email or even a Facebook page (most REAL breeders will have a Kennel name and website of their own) I apologize for these dissatisfaction with the behavior of the websites runner and share in your frustration.

However, I will not say that selling the puppies for the current listing prices is wrong. Besides the fact that the breeders are doing this for a living, I can say for sure that the money I (and some other breeders in know personally) earn gets put back into taking care of the dogs welfare and happiness. Also, it is often better for the puppies’ futures to sell to puppies for a stepper price than wolf hybrids you find breeding in their back yards without really knowing what they’re doing or taking proper care of the animal’s livelihood.

#7 General Comment

And So?

AUTHOR: Steve E - ()

So you are right about Wolfhusy girl, but you ended up getting screwed anyway I'm guessing by the sisters in Sierra Blanco ?

Are you supporting my claim? I dont quite understand ...

AUTHOR: Ashley - (United States of America)

Do you work for wolfhuskypups.com? It seems you agree with me in some aspects and are scolding me in others.... I have a home in LA and in UT. I did more research than you can even imagine! Yes it is illegal to import wolf hybrids into LA, not UT. In LA you can get a permit to have one. Its not hard! Thanks , I guess, for the info. I have had my wolf for about 8 months now, everything is going great! I got him in TX from a wonderful Indian lady. She and her family have bred wolves for almost 40 yrs! My wolf is an indooor/ outdoor companion. He travels with me all the time. He is great with my son and not destructive at all.... Maybe its the people , not the wolves. He is a part of our family, not a pet, so he behaves as a part of our family. We do not have high fences or wire in the dirt. He does not wonder , he stays right with us. I couldn't ask for a better companion for our family!

Luckily, I had done enough research to know that wolfhuskypups.com was not the place to find a wolf . I decided to put this info out there for everyone else that was searching for the same thing and getting the same results....

#9 General Comment

AUTHOR: Rowan - (USA)

In response to Ashley's post-

Anyone that has ANY experience with wolfdogs knows that these rip off artists sell HUSKIES. No wolf to speak of. It's amazing what people will fall for these days. IF you are interested in potentially owning a wolfdog, please DO RESEARCH! They are without a doubt the single MOST CHALLENGING "breed" out there! They cannot be kept indoors, but need a large outdoor living space with very high fences plus dig wire to prevent escape. They will destroy anything and everything in the home if you are not on the other end of the leash! They will do what you ask only when it suits them. They are unbelievably intelligent.

I would encourage anyone interested in wolfdogs to go on Facebook and ask to join a group called "Stop Wolfdog Misrepresentation". The collective years of experience found there is tremendous. The group is home to owners, breeders, and rescuers/sanctuaries.

ALSO of great importance: find out if wolfdogs are even LEGAL in your county and state! Many states outlaw them, and some counties in otherwise legal states have bans on them.

Ashley- Louisiana is an ILLEGAL state. :/ Sorry to say, but you'll have to move if you want a wolfdog. TX is legal. ay I suggest the Tamaskan breed of dog as one that is very similar to a wolfdog in looks, but generally better behaved and abe to live in the house? Check them out!