Complaint Review: Wolfe Capital Group James B. Wolfe -Teri Brook Wolfe, Hal Shields -Michael Snodgrass- Laura Gunthrie

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 01, 2008

• Reported By:Garden Grove California
11591 Capri Dr. Garden Grove, California 92842 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Wolfe Capital Group - James B. Wolfe - Teri Brook Wolfe - Hal Shields - Michael Snodgrass - Laura Gunthrie Hal Shields convinced me to get my life insurance license to work for Wolfe Capital Group u I referred my mom and he took $80,000 Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: $ 80,000 give to me by my client in Anaheim.

I referred my mom to Hal Shields. He took $80,000 from my mom with promises of a great investment. She has not received anything that was promised.

Patty
Garden Grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wolfe-Capital-Group-James-B-Wolfe-Teri-Brook-Wolfe-Hal-Shields-Michael-Snodgrass-Laura-Gunthrie/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Wolfe-Capital-Group-James-B-Wolfe-Teri-Brook-Wolfe-Hal-Shields-Michael-Snodgrass-312730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wolfe Capital Group James B. Wolfe -Teri Brook Wolfe, Hal Shields -Michael Snodgrass- Laura Gunthrie

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

$ 80,000 give to me by my client in Anaheim.

AUTHOR: Hal - (U.S.A.)

This response is from Hal Shields. I was a Sales Manager for Wolfe Capital Group in 2007. My client in Anaheim and other clients purchase a LLC product from Wolfe Capital Group. I was given $ 80,000 from my client to purchase the product from Wolfe Capital Group. The check's were written to Wolfe Capital Group. James Wolfe was the CEO. There is a pending court case in Las Vegas against Wolfe Capital Group to refund the funds collected from my client's.