Complaint Review: Wolfe Capital Group

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2007

• Reported By:Anaheim California
Wolfe Capital Group
173 Lenape Heights Ave. Las Vegar, Nevada U.S.A.

Wolfe Capital Group I am a 73 year old widow. Hal Shields took my money the first part of May 2007. I want my $80,000.00 returned now Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Still Waiting for refund from James Wolfe

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Lillian's $ 80,000.00

I am a 73 year old widow. Hal Shields took $80,000.00 from me the first part of May 2007. By the end of June no LLC or any kind of receipt. I demanded my money back but am only getting excuses. Please help Lil in Anaheim, CA

Lillian
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wolfe-Capital-Group/Las-Vegar-Nevada-89148/Wolfe-Capital-Group-I-am-a-73-year-old-widow-Hal-Shields-took-my-money-the-first-part-of-271421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wolfe Capital Group

Still Waiting for refund from James Wolfe

AUTHOR: Lillian - (U.S.A.)

James Wolfe has had my $80,000.00 for six months now. All we get are excuses and empty promises. How can we stop him.

Lillian in Anaheim

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Lillian's $ 80,000.00

AUTHOR: Hal - (U.S.A.)

I was Sales Manager with Wolfe Capital Group(WCG). I sold Lillian two products. One for $ 30K and another for $ 50K. Her funds were delivered to WCG. WCG's vendor's didn't provide what I sold to Lillian. I've been working with WCG's CEO James Wolfe to insure Lillian and all the other client's get their money back ASAP for the products I sold and the other sales representatives.

I did seminar's at her home to help her son prospect for new business. Her daughter sold me a condo in a 5 Star Resort in Baja, California. I would never to anything to hurt her or any of my client's.