Complaint Review: Wolkernt LTD

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: sean — tustin California United States of America
Wolkernt LTD

Wolkernt LTD musparade.com stole all of my itunes music over 2000 songs now only have 3 songs left...wth??? Internet

I signed up for this music website a couple of nights ago named musparade.com. I paid this miserable site $20 and downloaded 8 songs. The songs went into my itunes and I played them the first night. I was thinking, " awesome " and thought the site was pretty cool. The following evening I go back to download one song and could not get the whole song downloaded. It took for ever so I stopped downloading it. Then my itunes opened and kept downloading the song over and over and over. I finally had to shut my computer down. The following morning I go to check out my itunes and all of my music is gone. Over 2, 000 songs removed and even the songs I downloaded. Now I am out $20 plus a few thousand dollars worth of music. Of course anyone would be pissed off and can't believe that this happened.

The website looks legitimate but it is obvious that something weird is going on when you download a few songs and then your entire itunes music is gone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 01:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wolkernt-LTD/internet/Wolkernt-LTD-musparadecom-stole-all-of-my-itunes-music-over-2000-songs-now-only-have-3-so-987957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wolkernt LTD