Complaint Review: Wolpoff And Abramson, Mann Bracken, Palisades

• Submitted: Sat, August 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 23, 2008

• Reported By:Southern Michigan
Wolpoff And Abramson, Mann Bracken, Palisades
39500 High Pointe Blvd Ste 250 Novi, Michigan U.S.A.

Wolpoff And Abramson - Mann Bracken And Palisades are complete rip offs! Novi Michigan

I need help with this company. I am being sued in the state of Michigan from Palisades over an old Verizon home phone account which was opened in my maiden name. The account was opened in 2002 and closed in 2003. From looking at the SOL for Michigan, it extends 6 years. I have asked Wolpoff and Abramson for proof verifying the information pertaining to the account.

I have to be to court in the beginning of September. I was hoping to find an example of a letter I could send to Palisades this time asking them for proof of who owns the debt, how it reached Palisades and an itemization that breaks down how they got the amount they are suing me for. I know when I have been at this site before I came across a wonderful example. However, I cant locate that.

Does anyone know any ideas for any good letters asking for verification? I need to get this sent asap certified mail with return receipt. I also need to know what other steps I need to do before going to court. Any help with this would greatly be appreciated. I also believe that Palisades is currently on my Credit Report. Should they have done that being that I have not received proof of anything including signature page from them? Thanks for the help with this.

anonymous
Southern, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2008 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wolpoff-And-Abramson-Mann-Bracken-Palisades/Novi-Michigan-48375/Wolpoff-And-Abramson-Mann-Bracken-And-Palisades-are-complete-rip-offs-Novi-Michigan-366204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wolpoff And Abramson, Mann Bracken, Palisades