Complaint Review: Wolverine Boots

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By: Carl — Dallas Texas
Wolverine Boots
, Select State/Province USA

Wolverine Boots Wolverine Work Boots DuraShocks Defective. Refused to Honor Warranty Internet

I purchased a pair of Wolverine DuraShocks(r) boots.  I had them a week and one of the speed hooks broke on the top, making it unable to tie properly and became uncomfortable to wear.  I contacted the seller, but they will not return my emails.  I contacted Wolverine customer service and they refused to listen to me.  Said I needed to call the dealer.  Well, if they won't listen to me, maybe they will listen to the complaints I file.

I work in construction.  These boots cost a days labor.  They should last longer than a week. Wolverine claims to be the best boot for the construction trade...Well I am here to tell you they aren't.

These boots have proven to be the worst pair of boots I have ever owned.  I hope before you buy a pair of Wolverine boots, you consider my experience and look around for a boot that really does have a warranty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wolverine-Boots/Select-StateProvince/Wolverine-Boots-Wolverine-Work-Boots-DuraShocks-Defective-Refused-to-Honor-Warranty-In-1070393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wolverine Boots