Complaint Review: Woman Within

• Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: cldrewer — Highland Illinois
Woman Within
po box 8320, indianapolis, in 46283 , Select State/Province USA

Woman Within Falsley held an order to get money out of us for things we did not order Indianapolis IN

I called Woman Within on Monday Evening 9/30/13 to order a pair of shoes for my daughters homecoming I asked the rep if the charge went through and even paid the extra shipping for the shoes to get them to arrive in time.  I was never told they could not be ordered/obtained.  Today I checked the website to see where they were in shipping process only for it to say not shipped.  When I called I was given the run around my the reps and told that there were 2 other purchases made to my address that they didn't collect on so thats why they didn't ship the shoes.  It didn't matter that it wasn't our orders or money owed they continued to withhold the shoes an drefused to ship them.  I'm livid with this company because there was no phone call made telling me the shoes did not ship. Now it is Wednesay and we needed these shoes by Saturday and we are out of luck.  The company has very bad service and nowtrying to get money out of us for someone else's previous order that was bad or shipped to our addess before we lived there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Woman-Within/Select-StateProvince/Woman-Within-Falsley-held-an-order-to-get-money-out-of-us-for-things-we-did-not-order-Ind-1088938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Woman Within