Complaint Review: WomanWithin

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: RobinK — Tucson Arizona
WomanWithin
PO Box 659728 San Antonio Tx 78265 Internet United States of America

WomanWithin Customer Service LIED, offered FREE, NO INTEREST card, but int.is 24% , Internet

While placing a phone order, customer service rep said I'd receive 15% off my order IF I agreed to receive a FREE WomanWithin card. She said when questioned three times that it was a FREE Card with NO interest.
I received the card and a notice that it was 24% interest. I cancelled the card. I then received a letter saying that my card was cancelled and my account was now being turned over to ALL NATIONAL CREDIT reporting agencies!

I haven't even received a bill yet! I tried to pay online but can't pay unless I have a womanwithin card! Customer service to try to pay keeps me on hold for 22 minutes and tells me there is a $15 charge to pay!

There MUST be something illegal about this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WomanWithin/internet/WomanWithin-Customer-Service-LIED-offered-FREE-NO-INTEREST-card-but-intis-24-Inter-1036572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WomanWithin