Complaint Review: Women Freebies

• Submitted: Fri, March 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 25, 2011

• Reported By: diane — austin Texas United States of America
Women Freebies

Women Freebies offered free items, once I gave my email address, ie. personal information, and such, I then had to sign up for 3 offers. I did so, and the page took me no where. Signed up for 3 more, still nothing Internet

The website offered "freebies."  Gave my email address, to confirm my account.  Then I was directed to sign up for 3 offers.  Okay, did so.  Still nothing, same home page.  Signed up for 3 more, still nothing, used my back arrow, same home page.  Tried to email several different addresses found within the website, nothing worked.  The only one that did was the advertising address.  You were only allowed  to leave a positive response, as in thumbs up.  Never saw an option for thumbs down, nor a place to make a comment.  I searched for the comments/contact us, no such thing!

Quite an email address collection scam.  Browsed the "free offers", all were expired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2011 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Women-Freebies/internet/Women-Freebies-offered-free-items-once-I-gave-my-email-address-ie-personal-information-710377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Women Freebies