Complaint Review: Women Who Changed America, Sharon Lake Dietzel

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: TruthStorm — Greenwich Connecticut United States of America
Women Who Changed America, Sharon Lake Dietzel
425 W 14th ST #427-3F New York, New York United States of America

Women Who Changed America and the Lie that was Sharon Lake Dietzel Alfred S. Dietzel Abusive Teacher Falsely Glorified by Foundation New York, New York

*Consumer Comment: Sharon Lake Dietzel was an ABUSIVE Teacher!

As a child I was subjected to daily, vicious mental abuse and cruelty at a private school by a maniacal woman named Sharon Lake Dietzel.  It's a safe bet she was probably bipolar if not outright psychotic.  She was a horror, a thug, a monstrous freak of a woman, screeching in my face on a regular basis - and in front of my peers, too.  Daily!  Private schools do not like kids whose parents don't donate a lot of money and my parents didn't have money to donate, but they did pay full tuition for me.  This monster and the school took money from my parents but turned around and treated me like I was an expendable commodity and her own personal verbal whipping post and scapegoat besides.  When I recently found out she had died, I was singing "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" for about a month, but trust me when I tell you that I substituted a rhyming word with "witch."  You can figure out exactly which one. It certainly applies to her!

So imagine my horror to find out that her equally horrific enabler of a husband, Alfred S. Dietzel, has created a "foundation" based on this awful woman!  "Women Who Changed America" - women like her?  What do you think she changed it into, a nation of children with PTSD from having survived her vicious abuse?  Are you people insane or what?  I have never seen anything quite like it.  Alfred Dietzel's wife had so many issues she should have been in a psychiatric hospital.  Alfred himself should have devoted his time and his energy to getting help for her so that kids like me weren't being victimized by her madness, but no, he let her loose amongst us and it was our tough luck if we knew her and suffered because of her.  Now he's crying over her death on the Internet, on this website "devoted" to this woman.  It's propaganda worthy of Goebbels during the Third Reich!  I was there!  I know how awful she was!  I wasn't her only scapegoat either.  In my class alone, she regularly targeted six different students to be her scapegoats!

I want to say this.  Mr. Dietzel, your wife needed help that you didn't get for her when she was alive.  YOU probably need help now, since you're in so much denial about what she was.  I hope the IRS audits this "Foundation" of yours.  People, DO NOT GIVE THIS FOUNDATION IN HOMAGE TO A MONSTER A DIME!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Women-Who-Changed-America-Sharon-Lake-Dietzel/New-York-New-York-10014/Women-Who-Changed-America-and-the-Lie-that-was-Sharon-Lake-Dietzel-Alfred-S-Dietzel-Abusi-1017315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Women Who Changed America, Sharon Lake Dietzel

Sharon Lake Dietzel was an ABUSIVE Teacher!

AUTHOR: JusticeforStudents - ()

Sharon Lake Dietzel was nothing more than a bully when I was her student.  She was a shrew.  She was ugly from the inside out.  She never once hesitated to hurl insults at select students, to badger them, to degrade them.  It was only certain students but those who got used for target practice by her never forgot it.  She definitely, clearly, abolutely needed to get psychiatric help.  Her family didn't get it for her.  I alway swonder who do they think they are to let her treat people like that?  She should have been put on medication to stop her abusiveness.

So now there's a foundation about her?  What kind of denial is her husband in anyway to start a foundation based on her?  What does he think her message to the world is anyway?  She could have written a book on "How to Break a Child's Spirit in Ten Words or Less."  Why does the Lake-Esposito-Dietzel family think that it was perfectly all right to use students as a dumping ground and then glorify this sick shrew of theirs over it?