Complaint Review: Womens Shoes

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Rami — Buffalo New York
Womens Shoes
Internet USA

Womens Shoes, Marilyn Navarro Fraudulent Company - I ordered using PayPal but received an email from PayPal saying that the payment was sent to Wang Xiao Bi, obviously not the company I thought I was paying.  Internet

I ordered boots from Women Shoes (susposedly owned by Marilyn Navarro) using Paypal.  I received an email from Paypal that the payment had been sent to someone named wang xiao bi, obviously not the company I thought I was ordering from.  Fortunately I called Paypal and was able to cancel the payment.  Paypal had no record of this company or it's contact email address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Womens-Shoes/internet/Womens-Shoes-Marilyn-Navarro-Fraudulent-Company-I-ordered-using-PayPal-but-received-an-1122851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Womens Shoes