Complaint Review: Won 800 Casino

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: Jill — Billings Montana
Won 800 Casino
PO box 660052 Dallas, TX 75266-0052 Dallas, TX., Texas USA

Won 800 Casino Two years ago yellow book sold a phone book ad on sale to Won 800 casino that was on sale for $395.00. Paid in full at time of service! End of story. Yellow book kept sending more bills that are not right and are leaving threading message to the paid help that we owe money and have pending serious lawsuits. I was threatend again to from some slob back east that I need an attorney as she is going to sue me! This moron is from Raush/Millkin crooked collections from back east. Dallas, TX.????? Internet 877 area code Texas, Dallas ?

I used Jessie at Yellowbook to purchase my package. He gave me a great deal if I prepaid it for $395.00 which is the Same  good rate all other books charge! After 6 months I start getting these crazy bills from Hubu along with Vile threats and calls to my emplyees from debt collectors speaking of lawsuits and hostile inappropriate issues! My call today was the worst yet that threatend me with a lawsuit for a bill I know nothing about and threatening that I better have a great lawyer for the lawsuit the caller is about to sue me.... After she just upset my employee with 10 minutes of threats on what a huge looser I am.... fraudulent debit collectors can't call to harass your employees with lies... That's treble damage plus sue for breaking other lawS. .......Enough is enough... This company is yellowbook/ Hubu.... Crap!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Won-800-Casino/Dallas-TX-Texas-75266/Won-800-Casino-Two-years-ago-yellow-book-sold-a-phone-book-ad-on-sale-to-Won-800-casino-1077250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Won 800 Casino