Complaint Review: Wonder Hanger, Savings2go, LeisurePlus

• Submitted: Fri, April 17, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 28, 2009

• Reported By:Plano Texas
Wonder Hanger, Savings2go, LeisurePlus
2700 West Plano Parkway Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Wonder Hanger, Savings2go, LeisurePlus They cost me over $150 in overdraft charges from my bank account Plano Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

I put in an order from wonder hanger after seeing their commercial on tv. I thought it was kind of shady when they didn't tell you what the total was before checkout and emailed you all that info after the fact. Anyway, I called and cancelled the order the next day after I saw the shipping and handling costs. almost $16 per set...heck no. Anyway, next thing you know, a month later, I started getting overdraft emails from chase when I knew I had money in there, so I looked and there were the 2 charges one from Savings2go and LeisurePlus...Never heard of them. Anyway, I called and cussed them out and told them what had happened and because of their charges, because I had bills that were on autodraft that started hitting as well, it was a mess. I contacted them and told them I want my NSF fees refunded to me, they said I have to send a copy of my bank statement showing that they caused all this. I'm not sending them crap. I work as a fraud specialist for a credit reporting agency and I will be using my resources. I will and I advise you as well to contact the Federal Trade Commission, and the better business bureau on this matter. They messed with the wrong bull!

Annoyed with it all
Plano, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wonder-Hanger-Savings2go-LeisurePlus/Plano-Texas-75075-8200/Wonder-Hanger-Savings2go-LeisurePlus-They-cost-me-over-150-in-overdraft-charges-from-my-444608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wonder Hanger, Savings2go, LeisurePlus

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Savings2Go and LeisurePlus nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.