Complaint Review: Wonderhanger

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:alpharetta Georgia
Wonderhanger
wonderhanger.com , Imtermet U.S.A.

Wonderhanger Failed to disclose actual shipping charges. Internet

In their advertising they gave a price of $9.95 + 7.95 S&H. I ordered 2 sets. When I saw the debit on my bank acct., it was for $84.62. I called the company and they informed me the shipping charges were $54.00+. This was totally unacceptable, if they had disclosed the actual shipping charges I would not have made this purchase. Their advertising is false and misleading. I intend to refuse the product when it arrives.

Their Customer No Service informed me they would do nothing!!!!

Jim
alpharetta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wonderhanger/Imtermet/Wonderhanger-Failed-to-disclose-actual-shipping-charges-Internet-408564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wonderhanger