Complaint Review: Wondershare International

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 04, 2014

• Reported By: Jennifer — United States of America
Wondershare International

Wondershare International Sells discontinued and very faulty products, and DOES NOT GIVE REFUND! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Wondershare PPT to Flash response

Same thing, I'm also a web developer. I bought the Powerpoint to Flash converter because I needed a quick solution for my client to convert the presentations they have. So I decided to buy the Wondershare Powerpoint to Flash converter.

By the way, I did a trial of their product before I bought it. It worked fine, output was not bad. But then after I bought it and used the real graphics for the project, the product would not work! It gave me very, very inaccurate outputs on several tries so I decided to contact tech support.

After contacting support, they told me they suddenly discontinued the product! Which means they are fully aware that the product does not work, but they still sell it on their website! They've got so much products there and I saw the list of discontinued ones and it was really disappointing!

They gave me 2 options, either to select another software, which I definitely will do knowing the quality of their software, or for them to give me a refund. So I asked for one and they told me that I can expect it in 3-5 days.

I bought it for $59, using my debit card and the money came from my client. I extended my deadline with my client and but then I've got no money to buy another product to finish this because they won't issue me the refund.

After that time period, I got nothing! So I contacted them again and this is what they told me:

"Hi Jennifer,

After check with our colleague, he missed your order when issue the
refund. Sorry for causing you any inconvenience and thank you for your notice.

We will refund within today, so kindly check your account within 5-7 business days.
Best regards,
Alice
Support Team
Wondershare Software
"

Should I believe in this or are they making me wait for something they won't give?

Plus, I did research this morning and found that in this website alone there are 8 reports on Wondershare. And if you search for them on Google, a lot of reports can be found there too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wondershare-International/internet/Wondershare-International-Sells-discontinued-and-very-faulty-products-and-DOES-NOT-GIVE-1027166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wondershare International

Wondershare PPT to Flash response

AUTHOR: rdemoulin - ()

Regarding your complaint, I found we have recently discontinued this product due to a technical issue that could not be resolved.  We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and will of course refund your entire purchase price.

panel