Complaint Review: Woodbridge Public Auto Auction

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Manassas Virginia
Woodbridge Public Auto Auction
1108 A Horner Road Woodbridge, Virginia U.S.A.

Woodbridge Public Auto Auction Warning: Do Not Buy A Car From Woodbridge Public Auto Auction Woodbridge Virginia

I purchased three vehicles from Woodbridge Public Auto Auction in November of 2007; one for my son, another for my daughter and a back-up for both me and my wife. I purcased a lincoln for my son - within 1 week the car stopped functioning due to electrical damage from flooding; the car I bought for my daughter was a Honda Accord. That Honda Accord had an "altered" but cracked engine block. The third car we bought was a Nissan Sentra. That Nissan Sentra caught on fire because of illegal electrical system damages.

Woodbridge Public Auto Auction is currenlty being sued by more than 60 car buyers and more than 100 complaints have been filed with the better business bureau and more than 200 with the Virginia States Attorney's Office. It is also my understanding that they are under invenstation by the FBI for fraud.

If you are in the market for a car - my advice is to stay away from Woodbridge Public Auto Auction.

Manassas, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Woodbridge-Public-Auto-Auction/Woodbridge-Virginia-20902/Woodbridge-Public-Auto-Auction-Warning-Do-Not-Buy-A-Car-From-Woodbridge-Public-Auto-Aucti-292859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Woodbridge Public Auto Auction