Complaint Review: Woodbridge Public Auto Auction

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 23, 2009

• Reported By:Silver Spring Maryland
Woodbridge Public Auto Auction
1108 A Horner Road Woodbridge, Virginia U.S.A.

Woodbridge Public Auto Auction Woodbridge Public Auto Rips Off Car Buyers! Cars sold from Hurricane Katrina! Woodbridge Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: very convenient

I purcashed a car for $6,000.00 from Woodbridge Auto Auction. I did not purchase it in the auction but I purchased it from a salesperson. The salesperson informed me that most of the people who sell cars and trucks at Woodbridge Auto Auction are rip-off artists. He informed me that the auction itself schemed customers out of thousands of dollars and that most of the vehicles sold at Woodbridge Public Auto Auction were damaged in floods in Hurricane Katrina. He assured me the car I was purchasing was different and that he was different. He lied. Two days after I purchased the vehicle the transmission failed. Woodbridge Public Auto Auction refused to speak with me. The salesperson disapeared. Two specialty auto mechanics explained to me that the vehicle I purchased was "fixed for sale", meaning the problems were patched and hidden, long enough to sell the car. After doing a title search on my vehicle I discovered that the car I purchased was flooded in Louisiana during Hurricane Katrina.

Buyers beware. If you are in the market for a used car or truck, my advice to you is to stay away from Woodbridge Public Auto Auction.

Drew
Silver Spring, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2007 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Woodbridge-Public-Auto-Auction/Woodbridge-Virginia-22191/Woodbridge-Public-Auto-Auction-Woodbridge-Public-Auto-Rips-Off-Car-Buyers-Cars-sold-from-292671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Woodbridge Public Auto Auction

very convenient

AUTHOR: Wpaa - (U.S.A.)

And the name of this informative salesperson was? I think you may need to contact us.

Call me "Charlie"