Complaint Review: Woodfeild high School

• Reported By: felicia — Lamarque Texas
Woodfeild high School
Internet USA

Woodfeild high School Ripping off low income individuals! Internet

ON Sept. 24 2013 I was in the library, checking my e-mail.i recieved this e-mail from an Mr.Alex Carter. It stated that he was from the Legal /student Affairs ,and that the attestation is really importnat for my Diploma recognition and acceptance to respond ASAP with an good phone number . Well I did ,he call me back within minutes.To make a long story short ,he told me my diploma was no good and that i had to send 250.00 more to register the diploma with the state .  So i ask him was not the 360.00 i sunt no !good several times and then he hung up on me can you guys help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Woodfeild-high-School/internet/Woodfeild-high-School-Ripping-off-low-income-individuals-Internet-1086982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Woodfeild high School