Complaint Review: Woodfield High school

• Submitted: Tue, April 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 25, 2012

• Reported By: April — Nikoolaevsk Alaska United States of America
Woodfield High school

Woodfield High school I just got my diploma from them and I was charged $154.49 instead of $103 like they told me Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Indeed

*Consumer Comment: question

I just got my diploma from Woodfield HighSchool, and I found out they were scamming people. They charged my credit card $152.49 when It was said the charge was only $103. I should have listened to my son because he told me they got an F rating with the BBB. I went to the site and sure enough he was right and they are NOT accredited with the Dept. Of Education. I filed a complaint with them and am waiting for a response. I also spoke with A person at the school and when I questioned them, they were trying to tell me what they probably thought I wanted to hear.

Word of caution everyone. For those looking for A high school diploma online, make sure to check the school out first and get all the info you can on them. Also make sure they are accredited with the Dept. of Education. Live and Learn right?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Woodfield-High-school/internet/Woodfield-High-school-I-just-got-my-diploma-from-them-and-I-was-charged-15449-instead-o-873259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Woodfield High school

Indeed

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

The local Community College here charges a total of $65 for their GED class.  But, then, you would have to do a fair amount of actual high school level work in order to obtain one.

question

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

What were you going to do with this "diploma"??? If you were going to try and use it to get a job or get into College then you screwed yourself.  Colleges want HS transcripts, not diplomas.  Had to submit mine when I applied for College for my BBA degree.