Complaint Review: Woodfield high school online

• Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: Diana — St Ignatius Montana United States of America
Woodfield high school online
internet, South Carolina United States of America

Woodfield high school online they say the are an accredit school to get a diploma internet, South Carolina

I am a single mother of 3, 49 yrs old and wanted to go back to school. I work full time so I was checking for online classes. Came across Woodfiled high school and gave them a call. Yes for $360.00 I could challenge them for my diploma and I did.

Now that I wanted to go on to college, there isn't one college that will accept this high school diploma because it isn't worth the paper they printed it on. There is no state seal, only seal on it reads Woodfield High School; and when I called them back asking question they just hang up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Woodfield-high-school-online/internet-South-Carolina-/Woodfield-high-school-online-they-say-the-are-an-accredit-school-to-get-a-diploma-interne-840533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Woodfield high school online