Complaint Review: Woodforest National Bank

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Original Name Brand Liquidator Inc. — Miami Florida United States of America
Woodforest National Bank
P.O BOX 8339 Internet, Texas United States of America

Woodforest National Bank This merchant processor is committing FRAUD Internet, Texas

*Consumer Comment: information

I have called this merchant services company for over 60 days to cancel my merchant account and I am always transferred over to a so called sales rep that is NEVER available, I leave message after message telling them that I want to close my account  after calling 14 times no one has EVER gotten back to me. I file a Better Business Bureau Report against this company and they have not answered the complaint or gotten back to me I am at my wits end I do NOT have a contract with them yet they continue to take money away from my account constantly even though I have not processed a card with them in over 45 days. I NEED SOME HELP! I cannot continue to get all these fess for no reason and never get a response from these people it seems impossible that a company this negligent can continue defrauding the general public and no authority does anything about it. My next step is legal action against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 04:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Woodforest-National-Bank/Internet-Texas-77387/Woodforest-National-Bank-This-merchant-processor-is-committing-FRAUD-Internet-Texas-974824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Woodforest National Bank

information

AUTHOR: Thomas Kielbasinski - (United States of America)

Woodforest Customer Care by calling 1-877-968-7962