Complaint Review: Woodforest National Bank/MCPS

• Submitted: Mon, June 18, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: Brenda Barry — Roseburg Oregon United States of America
Woodforest National Bank/MCPS

Woodforest National Bank/MCPS Delta Card Services Kept charging money from my account after I cancelled three times. Internet

Woodforest National Bank/MCPS  Merchant Services/Credit Card Processing Houston, Texas . I've tried to cancel with these people three times. The first time they said fine everything was good. Then we noticed they were still taking money out of our account. So we called Feb 2012 and they stopped for one month and started taking it out again in April.. Now, in June, I call back again, they tell me I have to pay $495 dollars because I signed a three year contract. I do not remember signing that contract. Since nobody came out to my office, and they just mailed me a machine. I asked them to send me the contract I signed and they said fine. They hung up without getting my new address. I've moved and so I knew they couldn't mail it without my new address.

So, I called back and wanted to speak to a manager. They laughed at me and said we're all managers, and you have to tell us who you are before we will send you to a manager.

How can they get away with this. Isn't there in class action law suits going on?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Woodforest-National-BankMCPS/internet/Woodforest-National-BankMCPS-Delta-Card-Services-Kept-charging-money-from-my-account-afte-899458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Woodforest National Bank/MCPS