Complaint Review: Woodman Canyon genetics

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: salazarornez — west hollywood California
Woodman Canyon genetics
West Hollywood, California 90046 west hollywood, California USA

*Author of original report: Woodman Canyon genetics Clones, Cuts, delivery Using Medical Marijuana as a cloak to make money illegally, selling fake items west hollywood California

I hate seeing the medical marijuana community get a bad reputation due to individuals such as these. These people are using the medical marijuana compassionate use act of 1996 as a cloak to sell their product. Not only are they selling products that are fake, they sell them in a very dangerous and risky way. Medical marijuana should be handled accordingly to the law, not through a shady delivery system in which you meet in a local parking lot of a home depot.

I donated for plants and "medicine", grew them out and feel very cheated. Not only did i spend money on the clones, i lost a lot of money on electricy and rent trusting these people to give me a product as advertised and promised.

These people are in it for the money and they dont care about you or your medical contions. They just want you to hand them the money and they hand their bunk product for a quick sale.

There are lots of these kind of businesses using medical marijuana to front their illegial operation, and Woodman Canyon genetics is one of them.

I am infuriated at the fact that I lost 3 months of rent, electricity and potential medicine for my medical condition. It was worse when I called and told them my situation and asked for help. All I got was a short and rude response of "its not our fault you dont know how to grow weed".

A lack of profesionalism, common courtesy, and absolutely no care for their customers. I dont recommendanyone using woodman canyon genetics to get their medical marijuana clones/plants/cuttings/seeds. All they want to do is a make a quick buck before they get shutdown.

It will only be time until more people will suffer from the same ordeal I did. Just for detail, I had donated for 86 plants, which was $860.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Woodman-Canyon-genetics/west-hollywood-California-90026/Woodman-Canyon-genetics-Clones-Cuts-delivery-Using-Medical-Marijuana-as-a-cloak-to-mak-1085403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Woodman Canyon genetics

AUTHOR: salazarornez - ()

I donated for plants and "medicine", grew them out and feel very cheated. Not only did i spend money on the clones, i lost a lot of money on electricity and rent trusting these people to give me a product as advertised and promised.

These people are in it for the money and they dont care about you or your medical conditions. They just want you to hand them the money and they hand their bunk product for a quick sale.

A lack of profesionalism, common courtesy, and absolutely no care for their customers. I dont recommend anyone using woodman canyon genetics to get their medical marijuana clones/plants/cuttings/seeds. All they want to do is a make a quick buck before they get shutdown.