Complaint Review: Woods Officw Supply - Tornado Office Supplies

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 14, 2011

• Reported By:fresno California
Woods Officw Supply - Tornado Office Supplies
54 Union St Dardanelle, Arkansas U.S.A.

Woods Office Supply - Tornado Office Supplies Big Scam, Selling office supplies, Jane Woods said she was a small Co. relocating to Arkansas. ripoff Dardanelle Arkansas

*Consumer Comment: All States Office Supply Is Current Name

*Author of original report: This was been going on for years!!!!

Jane Woods called and said she had an overstock of office supplies and was relocating to Arkansas. She knew the Office Manager's name, first and last and the manager had given her my name as a point of contact.
The prices she offered were good but not GREAT. I was told I would receive a "free" Cross pen, just for me and made a big deal about me stopping by to see her in Arkansas if I every got out that way.

This just happened a couple of hours ago. My gut told me somthing was not right. I got on line and BINGO. It's a scam.

If the products arrive I have instucted everyone in the office to refuse ANY type of office supplies.

Sherie
fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2007 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Woods-Officw-Supply-Tornado-Office-Supplies/Dardanelle-Arkansas-72834/Woods-Office-Supply-Tornado-Office-Supplies-Big-Scam-Selling-office-supplies-Jane-Wood-267104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Woods Officw Supply - Tornado Office Supplies

All States Office Supply Is Current Name

AUTHOR: Kase - (United States of America)

Current business name is All States Office Supply. They also operated briefly under the name South Bay Office Products. Office locations in Deerfield Beach and Pompano Beach, FL. Still owned by Richie and Linda Holof and their daughter Beth Fish.

Other officers with the company include Michael O'Keefe, Eric Bravo and Shannon Ferrall. They are registered in the state of Washington. Howard K. Kent is listed as registering agent.

Employees of All States Office Supply make multiple calls to businesses to collect information on companies, including key decision-makers and purchasers. They dupe businesses through deceit and outright lies. The Holofs change the company name and sometimes re-locate whenever they become the subject of investigation by a governmental agency.

AUTHOR: Sherie - (U.S.A.)

I have continued to do a little research on this scam. It has been going on for YEARS!!! from what I can see. They use a varing list of "Co" names. J. Woods Supply, Office Etc, Supply Connection, CSN Office Furniture, TP Supply & Tricor. There are probably more.
I found a phone listing - 954-757-3327 ask for either Ritchie Holof or Richard Holof Also an addres of 3660 NW 126th Ave Suite #4,5,11, or 12 Coral Springs FL. 33065. We have not received any product yet, it will be refused if we do.