Complaint Review: Wool Creek Boer Goats And Rabbitry

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: PABREEDER — Everett Pennsylvania
Wool Creek Boer Goats And Rabbitry
Manns Choice Manns Choice, Pennsylvania USA

Wool Creek Boer Goats And Rabbitry She rips goat breeders off by not paying for the goats she gets! Manns Choice Pennsylvania

I tried trusting someone with buying a goat from me, I let a bred doe leave with no payment, later got 2 payments of $100 each and have yet to receive any more money for the doe. The doe kidded with triplets and one died, I made a deal for the new born doe kid as final payment, but then I find out this person sold the ...doe and kids and has yet to pay me in full for the goat. Now I see that they have un-friended me and my wife so I take it that means we just got SCREWED for trying to be nice. So any one wanting to know who the person is just message me and I will give you her name. That way you won't get ripped off like we did! This is one breeder of many that she has ripped off and not paid for her animal(s). WE have been ripped by her and had to take action to get our money. This is a repeat thing for this person and has done it so many times. PLEASE BREEDERS/BUYERS BEWARE!!! Don't let your animal go to this person she will not pay for them and then she cant take care of them and they get sick and blame it on the seller/breeder.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wool-Creek-Boer-Goats-And-Rabbitry/Manns-Choice-Pennsylvania-15550/Wool-Creek-Boer-Goats-And-Rabbitry-She-rips-goat-breeders-off-by-not-paying-for-the-goat-1059262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wool Creek Boer Goats And Rabbitry