Complaint Review: Word Jack Media

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: Jack — Alabama
Word Jack Media
, Select State/Province USA

Word Jack Media WordJack Media Do Not Use!! Total Scam! They do not follow through on anything they promise their customers. Once they get your money, that is the last you hear from them. florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No details provided. Please clarify.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IT IS A TOTAL SCAM!!!

DO NOT ADVERTISE WITH THEM OR BUY ANY OF THEIR ADVERTISING PACKAGES!!

THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP OFF SCAM ADVERTISING COMPANY!

THEY DO NOT DO ANYTHING THEY PROMISE THEIR CUSTOMERS THEY WILL DO!

ONCE THEY GET YOUR MONEY- THIS IS THE LAST YOU WILL HEAR OF THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Word-Jack-Media/Select-StateProvince/Word-Jack-Media-WordJack-Media-Do-Not-Use-Total-Scam-They-do-not-follow-through-on-any-1075288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Word Jack Media

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No details provided. Please clarify.

AUTHOR: Matt J - ()

Jack,

My name is Matt and I am the CEO of WordJack.   Your comments were brought to my attention, as we have a policy to investigate any complaint about our business at the highest level in order to maintain our 90% customer satisfaction rating.   I would like to address your concerns but I'm having trouble placing you as a client since you do not provide specifics and we have never done business of any kind in Alabama (the location you list on your profile) or Arizona (the location where the site says you left the review).

We have a long list of satisfied customers and your complaint is the first I have had to deal with in over a year.  Please feel free to contact me directly through the 800# on our website so I can address your concerns and hopefully make things right.