Complaint Review: Words Prevail, LLC

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: DQ — Orlando Florida United States of America
Words Prevail, LLC
1703 White Ave Orlando, Florida United States of America

Words Prevail, LLC Victoria Andrew, Victoria Andrew, CPRW, Words Prevail LLC, Tori Andrew BUYER BEWARE!!! This "Professional" Resume Writer will make you pay $200 upfront and then give you EVERY EXCUSE IN THE BOOK UNTIL AVOIDING CONTACT COMPLETELY! Orlando, Florida

*Author of original report: RETRACT MY REPORT PLEASE

*Author of original report: Retracting My Report

Buyer Beware!

I was looking for a new career and was recommended to use a Professional Resume Service to update my resume.  I contacted Victoria Andrew and she agreed to help me write my resume, and there was a package I had to purchase upfront.  It included: an updated resume, a cover letter, follow up letters, and a new LinkedIn profile.

Before we had our first appointment, Victoria contacted me via text stating that she was having a terrible toothache and had to reschedule.  This was the first of many excuses that she would have in the future.

We rescheduled, and finally we connected and she interviewed me so that we could get the ball rolling.  This was Sunday morning, and she assured me that my resume package would be complete on Wednesday.  It never happened.  I contacted her and she didn't call me back.  Instead she emailed me that she was sorry for the delay, and I got it the following Friday. [continued below]....
.....

I decided since she was a nice person, I would help her out and get her more business and purchased a $200 gift certificate as a Christmas present for my husband.  She was to mail it to me so I had something to give to him on Christmas day.

A few days before Christmas it never arrived.  I asked her to please send it to my parent's house at another address since that is where we were heading for the holiday.  Guess what?  It never arrived there either!!! She then stated she would "email" my husband a note that I got him a gift...which was disappointing because I really wanted to have something under the tree for him.

Then they spoke on the phone later that week and he asked to meet her to do some resume coaching...the first time they were supposed to meet, she had to cancel because she had a migraine.  The next time they were supposed to meet, her car broke down.
After that, she completely stopped answering our phone calls and emails, and I want my money that I paid up front for.  Never use her - she is the owner and president of this business and I have never felt more disrespected and cheated in my entire life.  We were very understanding each time she blew us off, but I never did get my money back or a finished product from Victoria.  Buyer Beware and Do NOT use this service - you won't ever get what you paid for!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Words-Prevail-LLC/Orlando-Florida-32806/Words-Prevail-LLC-Victoria-Andrew-Victoria-Andrew-CPRW-Words-Prevail-LLC-Tori-Andre-1016361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Words Prevail, LLC

RETRACT MY REPORT PLEASE

AUTHOR: DQ - ()

This situation has been rectified - trying to remove the report is not happening - please remove Victoria Andrew and Words Prevail, LLC from this website.   THANK YOU!!!

Retracting My Report

AUTHOR: DQ - ()

I filed this complaint with Words Prevail, LLC.

Since then, Victoria Andrew, CEO of the company, has contacted me and rectified the conflict.

She was going through personal issues and thus was the basis of not contacting me.

Again, I retract this report as everything has been resolved.

Thank you!