Complaint Review: Wordsmart Corporation

• Updated: Sat, April 24, 2010

• Reported By: FERDI — GILBERT Arizona United States of America
Wordsmart Corporation
10025 MESA RIM ROAD SAN DIEGO, California United States of America

Wordsmart Corporation OUTRAGEOUS ENTRAPMENT SELLING PRACTICE, SAN DIEGO California

I saw their infomercial by Alec Trebek, 30-day trial for $14.95 with satisfaction return guarantee, sounds good...This is the problem, I did not received the product, they got my $14.95 and I talked to one of their representative and told them I did not received it, she said I cannot cancel the order because its passed 30 days and she insisted to send a replacement which I refused.

She said that I cannot refuse because its passed 30 days trial period, I said I never got the product to try it in the first place. Then, they turned me over to a collection agency, I wrote in protest to both Wordsmart office and the collection agency office.

As of today the Wordsmart Co. has not answered my letter. However, Collection agency responded via letter with an offer of reduction in price.  I telephoned the collection agency I told them I never received their product to try for 30 days. That I no longer wanted to try it for its only a waste of money and time.

The agent of the collection agency was beyond rude and accusatory. I felt really bad because Wordsmart is effectively shoving their product through my throat by putting me in collection. Now they offered reduced price of their product.

After what Wordsmart did to me, I don't want to have anything to do with them nor their product reduced or not in price. They need to remove me from collection and send me an apology letter then maybe I don't have to sue them in Court, refund my $14.95 too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2010 02:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wordsmart-Corporation/SAN-DIEGO-California-92121/Wordsmart-Corporation-OUTRAGEOUS-ENTRAPMENT-SELLING-PRACTICE-SAN-DIEGO-California-596078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wordsmart Corporation