Complaint Review: Wordsmart

• Updated: Mon, May 21, 2012

• Reported By: Joy — The Woodlands Texas United States of America
10025 Mesa Rim Road San Diego, California United States of America

Wordsmart This company has Zero integrity. San Diego, California

I have no problem with the initial item that was sent to me and that I purchased.  I was not aware at all they would continue to send products to me and charge my credit card.  I feel scammed and regret that I ever talked to this salesperson on the phone.  They are taking advantage of people and using your children to do it.

I would like to return the 2nd shipment to them for a refund of $57.95.  I have tried repeatedly to call them and it says their phone lines are busy to try back later.  Once again that give no consumer confidence in this company.

Please help me resolve this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wordsmart/San-Diego-California-92121/Wordsmart-This-company-has-Zero-integrity-San-Diego-California-885934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wordsmart